PRE-FILL VALVES HYR
HYR valves allow the quick pre-filling and discharging of cylinders in compression presses and they are available with or without pre-opening device.
The conical seat of the obturator allows the perfect sealing. The valves opening, through PP piloting, must be performed only after the cylinder pressure has been discharged.
- Max working pressure up to 400 bar.
- Size: from HYR-114 to HYR-900H
- Fluid to be used: hydraulic oil in compliance with DIN 51524 rules, viscosity between 30 and 100 mm2/s (cSt) at 40°C Hydraulic fluid temperature: from -20° to +75°C
- These valves allow the quick pre-filling and discharging of cylinders in compression presses.
- HYR prefilling valves are available with or without pre-opening device.
|HYDRAUT CODE||SIZE||MAX FLOW (l/min)||MAX PRESSURE||OPERATING RATIO||WEIGHT (Kg)|
REQUEST A QUOTE