Directional control valves – 4WE
DIRECTIONAL CONTROL VALVES - 4WE
The directional control valves have high flow and pressure ratings that assure low pressure drop and maximum performance. This type/series of valves is interchangeable to all the major hydraulic directional valves like Rexroth 4WE6 – 4WE10 Vickers DG4V-3 – DG4V-5 Denison 4D01 – 4D02
- Max working pressure up to 315 bar.
- Size: Cetop 3, Cetop 5 and Cetop 7.
- Molded coils for maximum insulating properties, that are impervious to moisture and dirt-“Din” coils are available.
- The wet armature design eliminates the push pin seal eliminating the possibility of that seal leaking.
- AC and DC coils are stocked and available for both the wiring box and the “din” connector coils.
- A Bolt kit comes standard with each valve. The wiring box modules come with terminal strips.
|Nominal size||Cetop 3||Cetop 5||Cetop 7|
Working pressure (bar)
|Oil ports P, A, B||315||315||280|
|Oil ports T||210||250|
|Max flow (L/min)||80||120||300|
|Working fluid||Mineral oil: phosphate-ester|
|Fluid temp. (C°)||from -20 to 70|
|Viscosity (mm2/s)||from 2.8 to 100|
Working voltage (V)
REQUEST A QUOTE